What always happen? Life.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sometimes love needs a second chance because it wasn't ready the first time.

 


Just kop-ed this from HanHan. My silly girl just joke leh! her new hp (samsung jet) got a sticker, so we cannot really see how's the photo. lol. Hmm, don't feel sad for the $6 already k! treat it as 破财消灾 :D

AISHHHHHH. I need to do TAX now. I haven't even see the questions -,- and I still target to like finish MA also :( It's already 8:50pm! Oh, I can feel a pimple(maybe an in-grown one) growing on my nose :(

I am addicted to bacteria :(
Yogurt is made out of bacteria and I love it so much :(

Ps, talking to my fav girl makes me happier :) I am not sad ok, stop saying I always emo cause I never! I am just not happy enough :)

Byebyebyebyebye, I am a fat ball with thunder thighs.

No comments: